We want to thank everyone who participated in our Twelve Days of Trees. This was a totally last minute idea - and we owe a big hug to all who took time out of their crazy holiday schedules to share their 'tree' inspirations!
We would like to end on a favorite project of ours - using Inchie Squares to create your own custom inchie 'tree' for a perfect (and quick) holiday greeting card.
- use your favorite photos; from floral to family, pets or projects
- these cards have 6 squares, but you could use 7 and add a centered 'trunk' at the base
- trim photos to a precise 7/8" squares using a punch, paper trimmer or Sissix GridWorks die
- center on each Inchie Square leaving a perfect 1/16" border around the photo and glue down
- we used black Inchie Squares, but you can use any of our 7 available colors to coordinate with your photos (white, ivory, dark cream, wheat, light gray, dark gray or black)
- you can even add a bit of holiday sparkle by coloring the edges with a Krylon Gold or Silver leaf pen
There is still time to enter to win the Tic Tac Toe magnetic display board from Day 4.
Just leave a comment here on our blog, or on our Facebook page, at any time during the Twelve Days of Trees. We will randomly select one winner from all the comments and will post their name on both the blog and FB on Tuesday December 23, 2014.
"Today I have grown taller from walking with the trees." - Karle Wilson Baker